Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 50 g melted butter
- 10 cl milk
- 2 tablespoons cast water
- Flour (depending on mixture)
- 1 pinch of salt
- 500 g almonds
- 250 g coarse sugar
- 250 g honey
|Cooking time: 15m||Total Time: 1h10m||Number of persons: 1|
- Mix the butter with milk and cast water, add the flour and salt until the dough gets soft, let the dough relax.
- Peel the almonds, fry and then grind with coarse sugar. Walnut-sized balls are prepared from almond dough.
- Pass the dough into a spaghetti machine. The dough yarn obtained around the almond balls is wrapped to produce wool-like bits.
- Place the almonds on top of a plate coated with kitchen paper and cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
- When the balls comes out of the oven watered with honey.
- To give a spiced taste to the kibbe, add a pinch of nutmeg, cardamom or anise to the almond dough.