Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 250 g medium barley semolina
- 300 g shrimp
- 80 g chopped onions
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon puree
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 small pack of cilantro and parsley
- 8 cl olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato concentrate
- 3 liters water
- black pepper
|Cooking time: 40 m||Total Time: 55 m||Number of persons: 6|
- Peel the shrimp and keep all the crusts. Peel the shrimp in a saucepan, add a liter of water and boil for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat and leave to cool then drain shrimp broth
- Barley semolina washes and drained. Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds and then cut small squares.
- In a cooker, heat the oil and shrimp in it for a minute, then remove from the pot.
- Place the onion in the pot and sauté for 4 minutes. Add the tomato squares, the center of the tomatoes, the bay leaf, the spices, the shrimp broth, add the bouquet of parsley and parsley and then cook the pan with 2 liters of water.
- When boiling keep fire and add semolina barley and let all simmer with stirring occasionally. When the barley semolina is cooked and the soup shoulders are medium, add the shrimp and raise the pan over the heat.
- Serve immediately after ripening so that it does not soak and become thick over time.