Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
“Moroccan pancakes are served with honey-butter sauce. Best during Ramadan for breaking the fast or pre-dawn, but certainly great anytime.”
- 375 g of fine durum semolina 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 50 cl of lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baker’s yeast
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon orange-flower water, or to taste (optional)
|Prep 10 m||Cook 35 m||Ready In 1 h 20 m|
- Blend all the ingredients in a blinder for 3 minutes, marking a pause of 10 seconds.
- Pour the resulting dough into a bowl and let it stand 15 minutes, small bubbles will form on its surface.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add the equivalent of a small ladle of dough and cook the pancake over medium heat.
- The pancake is cooked when the whole surface is covered with small regular holes.
- Retirer la crêpe, essuyer la poêle et recommencer l’opération jusqu’à épuisement des ingrédients.
- To serve: in a saucepan over low heat, melt 100g butter, 200g honey and 3 tablespoons fresh cream. Emulsify the mixture by whisking with a fork. Pour into a gravy boat and keep warm until serving.
Per Serving:calories 454;fat 14.5 g; carbohydrates 74 g; protein 9.5 g; cholesterol 96 mg; sodium 676 mg .