Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 1 chicken weighing 1.5 kg
- 80 g chopped onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon dry coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 8 saffron bristles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 cl olive oil mixed with table oil
- 15 cl water
- 1/4 citrus sour lemon
- 150 g green olives
|Cooking time: 45m||Total Time: 1h10m||Number of persons: 6|
- Cut the chicken into 4 pieces. In a bowl mix the spices with garlic, lemon juice and margarine. Add the chicken pieces and leave the spices soaked for 2 hours.
- In a cooker over low heat, brown onions in oil for 5 minutes. Add the chicken with the spice mixture. Stir the chicken pieces on all sides then add water and leave the chicken pieces to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the olive nuclei and cut the impregnated lemon peel into long slices. Add the olives and lemon slices to the chicken. Cover the pot and simmer until the chicken is cooked and the broth thickens.
- In the serving dish, lay the chicken pieces, garnish with olives and lemon peel and water with broth. Serve hot.