Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 160 g steamed couscous twice
- 40 g almonds
- 1 piece of watermelon
- 100 g strawberries
- 100 g blueberries
- 500 g natural yogurt
- 4 tablespoons honey
|Cooking time: 30m||Total Time: 1h30m||Number of persons: 4|
- Grind almonds and mix with couscous.
- Cook couscous with steam for the third time.
- Prepare a spoon of watermelon with a spoon and cut the strawberries.
- Mix couscous with fruits while keeping a little to decorate.
- Couscous is placed in cups. Decorate the cups with fruit.
- Couscous is served with natural honey Bayagort.
- For all seasonal fruits available.