Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 400 g slices of merlin
- 20 g flour
- 50 g white mushroom
- frying oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 400 g grain bechamel sauce
- 50 g grated cheese
For the béchamel sauce with shrimp broth:
- 50 cl shrimp broth (click on the link in the preparation method)
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 8 cl soft cream
- black pepper
|Cooking time: 25 m||Total Time: 55 m||Number of persons: 6|
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and then brown in a pan with a tablespoon of oil for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Pass the slices of the merlin (ghober) in the flour, shake off a little and then brown in hot oil for two minutes from each side, remove from the pan and placed over blotting paper.
- Mix the amounts of marinade (garlic, salt, red pepper and chopped cilantro) with bechamel sauce and add the grated cheese and mushrooms.
- In the oven dish, half the amount of béchamel sauce with cheese and mushrooms is emptied.
- The dish enters to brown in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Serve immediately after being taken out of the oven.
- To prepare the béchamel sauce with shrimp broth: in a casserole over low heat, melt the butter and sprinkle with flour, mix all and cook for 30 seconds. Stir the casserole with the shrimp broth hot, stirring until the sauce chooses. Remove the sauce from the heat and add the soft cream and season with salt and black pepper.
- To prepare shrimp broth: In a saucepan over low heat put 250 g of peel and shrimp heads, add half a lemon sour, garlic leaf 2 cloves garlic and broth all 2.5 liters of water. Leave the casserole on low heat until one third of the liquid evaporates. Lift the casserole over the fire and leave to cool. Drain the shrimp broth and use according to the recipe.
- For benefit: Al Habra fillet slices can be substituted with any white fish fillet. If you do not have grated cheese, you can use cheese slices used in sandwiches cut into small pieces.