Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 200 g chicken wings and vesicles
- 2 beads carrots diced
- 50 g lentils
- 1 minced onion
- 4 chopped tomatoes
- 1 bunch minced coriander
- 3 Thrones of chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 3 liters water
- 2 tablespoons tomato concentrate
- 50 g rice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro and celery, chopped
- Cut lemon sour
For recycling (condenser mixture):
- 100 g flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato concentrate
- 20 cl water
|Cooking time: 1h||Total Time: 1h30m||Number of persons: 4|
- Rotate (condensed): In a mixer mix the flour with water and the center of tomatoes to get a light liquid dough.
- Calorie (soup): In a cooker over low heat, put the wings and vesicles of chicken, carrots, onions, tomatoes, botanical herbs, ginger, turmeric, margarine and water.
- When boiling, cover the pot and let all simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the rice and tomato center and leave the pot over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the condenser in the appropriate amount while stirring for smooth and smooth calories. Leave the heat on low heat with constant stirring until the foam on the surface disappears.
- 5 minutes before removing the calories from the fire are marked with black pepper, cilantro and celery.
- Add the rotation gradually to get a smooth, smooth and light soup. If the calories are condensed excessively, boiling water can be added to dilute it.