Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 1 kg peeled tomatoes peeled (1 kg net tomato gravy)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cl Oil
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cloves
- 3 black pepper sauce
- 150 g coarse sugar
- 2 tablespoons cast water
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon peeled almonds, roasted and crushed
|Cooking time: 1h||Total Time: 1h15m||Number of persons: 4|
- In a casserole over low heat, place the tomatoes with oil, salt and spices.
- Cover the casserole and let the tomatoes cook and secrete their natural water.
- Mash the tomatoes and continue cooking over low heat until the tomato water evaporates.
- Add the coarse sugar and leave the tomatoes honey with constant stirring until the tomatoes become jam-intensive.
- Add blossom water, mix all and remove the casserole from the fire.
- Serve tomato jam decorated with sesame or crushed almonds.
- For your benefit: Tomato jam can be served as a garnish with salads or used to decorate lamb tagine or fried chicken.