Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 500 g lamb liver
- 2 eggplant beads
- 1 red pepper
- 2 white onions
- 200 g small white onion
- 1 small bouquet of coriander
- 8 cl olive oil
- 15 cl hot water
- black pepper
- Juice of half a lemon sour
- frying oil
|Cooking time: 45 m||Total Time: 1h20m||Number of persons: 4|
- Cut the eggplant into equal circles saline and leave to rest until the secretion of natural water and then wash and dry well. Fry the eggplant circles in oil drain and put over blotting paper.
- Roast the red pepper, wrapped in plastic food, peel and remove the seeds and then cut into thin slices.
- Cut the liver into equal slices and grill over the charcoal or in a non-stick pan for a minute on each side.
- In a saucepan over low heat, chopped onions and small onions in olive oil until the color becomes transparent and then brothed with water and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cover the pot and leave the onion over low heat until cooked and the sauce chops.
- In another cooker, the fried eggplant circles lay on top of the grilled liver slices, garnished with red pepper slices and covered with cooked onions.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Serve hot.