Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 250 g medium barley semolina
- 250 g lamb chopped
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 minced onion
- 8 cl olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 3 liters water
|Cooking time: 40m||Total Time: 55m||Number of persons: 6|
- Barley semolina washes and drained.
- In a cooker over low heat, heat the oil and brown onion until it is transparent, add the meat pieces and leave to cook for 5 minutes. Add water and spices.
- When boiling add the chopped tomatoes, parsley and semolina.
- Reduce the fire and let all simmer with stirring until the barley semolina becomes soft and curd the soup.
- Remove from the fire and serve hot soup.