Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 750 g excellent white flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 g soft yeast
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar
- 40 cl warm water
- 80 g hard wheat flour
- 80 g sesame seeds
|Cooking time: 20 m||Total Time: 1h 25 m||Number of persons: 10|
- In a bowl put the flour, salt, sugar and dissolved yeast in a little water. Add water little by little to get a homogeneous dough.
- Massage the dough thoroughly and sprinkle with water from time to time for 10 to 15 minutes until it becomes soft and chewy. Cover the dough and leave to ferment in a warm place until it doubles in size
- Massage the dough again until it gets rid of the yeast bubbles. Divide the dough into pellets passed in flour.
- The spheres are placed over a plate and slightly simplified. Brush a little water with a brush and then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Leave the dough to ferment again in a warm place.
- Sprinkle the dough with cold water with a spray and then enter the preheated oven at 220 ° C for 20 to 25 minutes until it is cooked and brown.