Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 300 g peeled shrimp
- 50 g rice noodles
- 1/2 minced balls
- 2 cm grated soft ginger
- 3 black mushrooms
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1 liter vegetable or water broth
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Drops of soy sauce
- White pepper
- Soft coriander leaves
|Cooking time: 20m||Total Time: 30m||Number of persons: 4|
- Soak mushrooms and noodles in hot water for 5 minutes until they swell and soften. Describes and keeps them. In a pan (hollow), place the oil and brown the shrimp, chop the red pepper and ginger for 2 minutes on high heat. Remove the shrimp and keep it.
- Bring leeks in the same pan for 1 minute and then add the vegetable broth, soy sauce and mushrooms. When boiling reduce the fire and add noodles and shrimp. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the fire, add salt and white pepper. Serve hot with a little soft coriander leaves.