Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 250 g shrimp crusts and heads
- 1/2 sour lemon
- Laurel sheet
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2.5 liters of water
|Cooking time: 0 m||Total Time: 0 m||Number of persons: 1|
- In a saucepan over low heat put peel and shrimp heads, add half a lemon, bay leaf, garlic and broth all with water.
- Leave the casserole on low heat until one third of the liquid evaporates.
- Lift the casserole over the fire and leave to cool.
- Drain the shrimp broth and use according to the recipe.