Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 600 g sliced mousse (soul)
- 80 g flour
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 70 g crushed bread sifted and sifted
- Salt and black pepper
- frying oil
- 4 carrots
For olive broth:
- 200 g of red olives
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro and parsley
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon red pepper
- ¼ Peeled lemon sour crust
- 15 cl water
|Cooking time: 30 m||Total Time: 1h||Number of persons: 4|
- Salt and black pepper are added to the mousse (soul) slices.
- Pass the slices in the flour, then the eggs and then in the pulp powder.
- Dragged carrots and cut into thin circles. Salted and steamed for 8 minutes.
- In a casserole, place the olives with the rest of the ingredients, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Fry fish fillets in a little hot oil and then placed over blotting paper to get rid of excess oil.
- In a dish that carries the carrot circles, place the fish slices on top and serve with the red olive broth.