Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 100 g squid cut thin strips
- 2 leeks section filaments
- 100 g peeled peas
- 100 g carrots thin bristles
- 50 g soy sprouts
- 50 cl water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
|Cooking time: 15 m||Total Time: 45m||Number of persons: 4|
- Cook peas in boiled and salted water for 8 minutes and then drain.
- In a cooker over low heat brown the balls and squid in olive oil for 1 minute.
- Cook the saucepan and boil and add the rest of the ingredients leaving the whole to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot squid soup accompanied with toast.