Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 100 g flax seeds (flax fry)
- 100 g sesame
- 100 g flour
- 100 g almond paste (praline)
- 50 g dates cored and cut into small squares
- 50 g chopped raisins
- 80 g melted butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pine seeds
|Cooking time: 15m||Total Time: 35m||Number of persons: 3|
- Place the flaxseed and sesame seeds in a plate that enters the preheated oven at 160 ° C to be roasted. Grind, sift and retain.
- In another plate place the flour and enter the preheated oven at 160 ° C for 10 to 15 minutes until browned.
- Sift and mix with flaxseed powder and sesame seeds. Add to the mixture almond dough, dried grapes, dates, cinnamon and butter. All massages well until a smooth and coherent shelf.
- In a sheet of kitchen paper, the roofs are flattened in the form of a 3 cm thick rectangle. Cover with food plastic and enter the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut the soufs into squares and lozenges decorated with sesame seeds, dried grapes, pine nuts and almonds.