Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 500 g chicken liver
- 1 bay leaf
- 8 cl vinegar
- 1 liter water
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bunch of cilantro and chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon red pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper
- Juice of half a lemon sour
- 10 cl olive oil
For decoration :
- 50 g red olives
- 1/2 sour lemon peel cut into slices
|Cooking time: 30 m||Total Time: 1h30m||Number of persons: 4|
- In a cooker boil water with bay leaf. Add vinegar and chicken liver. Leave the liver on fire for two minutes and then filtered and retained.
- In a vase mixed garlic with coriander, parsley, spices and lemon juice to get the sarmoula (seasoning). The liver is placed in the sprinkling medium and kept in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a tagine on charcoal, olive oil is poured into it and the liver and salmon are placed.
- Before serving, decorate the liver with olives and lemon slices.