Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 1 kg lamb shoulder meat
- 1 minced white onion
- 1 small bunch of parsley and cilantro
- 5 cl Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon top of the shop
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 saffron bristles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 70 cl Water
- 500 g dried fig
- 200 g walnuts
- 50 g butter
- 2 cinnamon cloves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
|Cooking time: 1h||Total Time: 1h30m||Number of persons: 4|
- In a cooker over low heat, brown onions in oil for 2 minutes. Add lamb chops, spices, bunch of herbs and then add water. When boiling reduce the fire, cover the cooker and let everyone simmer. When the meat is cooked it is removed and kept in a warm place.
- Drain the broth and then return to the pot until it condenses.
- Remove the dried fig stalk and steam for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a pan with two tablespoons of broth, add the dried figs and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Leave the leaves sneeze on low heat for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Dried figs in the preheated oven at 170 ° C for 5 minutes.
- Fig opens with scissors and stuffed with half a nut.
- Heat the meat pieces, place over the serving dish and watered with broth.
- Garnish with figs stuffed with walnuts and watered with honey broth. Serve hot.