Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 600 g minced lamb
- 4 nutmeg caps
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white rusk
- 1 egg
- 6 white onions, cut into circles
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cl vegetable oil
- 50 g dried grapes (raisins)
- 5 cl water
|Cooking time: 45 m||Total Time: 1h20m||Number of persons: 4|
- In a vase mixed minced meat with spices, eggs and white rusks. Prepared from minced meat Quirat medium size.
- In a tagine the onion circles are lined with salt, oil and cinnamon sticks. Cover the tagine and simmer for 20 minutes until the onion is cooked.
- Soaked dried grapes (raisins) in water and then filtered. Queer the minced meat on top of the onion and garnish with dried grapes (raisins).
- Cover the tagine again and simmer over low heat for 10 to 15 minutes until the chopped meat is cooked. Serve hot tagine.
- For spice: The spices used in minced meat can be replaced with a teaspoon of Dar Shemisha spices.