Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 500 g thigh without bone
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground dry coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 citrus sour lemon
- 50 cl water
For soft potato dough:
- 600 g potatoes
- 100 g butter, cut into squares
- 10 cl hot milk
- Tomato Jam
|Cooking time: 1h||Total Time: 1h45m||Number of persons: 4|
- In a saucepan over medium heat put the pieces of meat and spices and then add water.
- Cover the pot and when boiling reduce the temperature and leave the meat to cook.
- Climb the potatoes with their skin in salted water and then remove them and grind them in a manual mill with a thin strainer placed on a thick base.
- Put the obtained potato dough on the fire and stir to dry. When removed from the fire add butter and hot milk.
- We use a small mold without a base to put potato dough circles in the serving dish, over which we put the pieces of meat, watered in dense sauce and filtered and served with tomato jam balls.
- Tomato jam: To prepare tomato jam, mash 1 kg of tomatoes, add 1 teaspoon of salt, 20 g butter, 1 tbsp oil, 2 tbsp honey and cinnamon sticks. Cook all over low heat, stirring occasionally until the tomatoes are hardened.