Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
For dried fig nuts and argan oil:
- 350 g dried fig
- 40 g coarse sugar
- A quarter of a lemon sour crust
- 50 g roasted walnuts
- A little argan oil
For plum compote with rose water:
- 400 g plum
- 70 g coarse sugar
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- Crushed almonds or roasted sesame seeds
|Cooking time: 35m||Total Time: 1h||Number of persons: 4|
Dried fig compote with walnuts and argan oil
- Soak dried figs in cold water until they swell. Strain and remove the leg and then cut into small pieces.
- Bring a light syrup with sugar, water and lemon peel.
- Place the dried figs in the syrup and leave to simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the compote from the fire and add argan oil.
- Compote of dried figs is decorated with crushed walnuts.
Plum compote with rose water
- Soak the plum in warm water to soften it.
- When the plum swells, strain, remove the seeds and cut.
- Place the plum pieces in a casserole and add coarse sugar and water in sufficient quantity to cover.
- Cover the casserole and leave the plum honeyed for 30 to 40 minutes.
- When the compote is ready, remove from the fire and add rose water.
- Plum compote is decorated with almonds or roasted sesame seeds.