Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
- 250 g hard wheat flour
- 250 g wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 g soft yeast
- 30 cl warm water
To form a babot:
- 80 g hard wheat flour
|Cooking time: 40 m||Total Time: 55 m||Number of persons: 6|
- In a bowl put the flour, salt and dissolved yeast in a little water.
- Gradually add water until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Massage the dough between 10 to 15 minutes and sprinkle with water from time to time until it becomes soft and soft. Cover the dough and leave in a warm place until it doubles in size.
- Beat the dough by hand to rid it of the air suspended inside. Divide the dough into two balls. Stretch the dough ball until 1/2 cm thick.
- By a 6 cm diameter cutter cut the dough into circles. Repeat the same process for the remaining dough ball.
- Heat a pan with a thick bottom and cook the duck on both sides until golden.